Clan: Majestic Numbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tournaments every week

3 posters

Go down

Tournaments every week Empty Tournaments every week

Post by taotrio685 Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:02 pm

How about we have a tournament every week. Each week we have a different one then we had the last week before. Here are my ideas for tournaments:

Number Tournament - Each participant chooses 2 Numbers of their chose. Their can only be ONE Number of each kind in the tournament. For example, if I choose Number 39: Utopia, then nobody else can choose it again. And when someone defeats their opponent, they get the Numbers that their opponent had. So that then each duelist dueling each other has the same number of Numbers as their opponent.

Number Tournament 2 - This tournament is the same thing as the other Number tournament BUT, the creator chooses the Numbers that the participants get.

Swiss Tournament - This is when every participant has to duel every other participant. So for example, if there are 7 people in the tournament, then the person that has 6 wins, wins the tournament.

Regular Tournament - You guys know what this is so I don't have to explain any further.

taotrio685
Admin

Duel Points : 1608

Back to top Go down

Tournaments every week Empty Re: Tournaments every week

Post by TheR999 Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm

Just thought of a type of Tournament.

Signature Tournament - You pick a monster to be your signature monster and you have to summon it at least once before you win the duel, if you don't and you take your opponents life points out then they get the win by default. Maybe we could make it harder in the future where you have to also use that monster to win the duel.

TheR999
Admin

Duel Points : 1001

Back to top Go down

Post by HGHood Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:39 pm

Yeah this sounds great

HGHood

Duel Points : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by HGHood Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:46 am

Hey guys it's me im back. Does anyone still get on?

HGHood

Duel Points : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down