Clan: Majestic Numbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number Points

Go down

Number Points Empty Number Points

Post by taotrio685 Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:23 pm

Hello to all! This is for the currency that we will have. These will be called Number Points.

"How do I get these points?"

•Enter Tournaments - The winner of each tournament will receive 500 Points, 2nd place winners will receive 250 Points, 3rd place winners will receive 175 points, and all participants will receive 100 Points.

•Duel against other players - If you win or lose a duel against another player in this academy you will receive 50 Points. You must post your results in the 'Duel Arena' to be rewarded. DO NOT say that you dueled somebody but didn't post it.

•Homework - These are questions that you will receive every week. They each have 3 questions that will be written response. These questions will become more difficult as we progress. Here is you'll receive depending on your score:
•33% - 100 NP
•66% - 200 NP
•99# (basically 100) - 300 NP

•Pop Quizzes - These are quizzes that you will receive every week. They each have 5 questions that will be multiple choice. These questions will become more difficult as we progress. Here is what you'll receive depending on your score:
•1 - 60 NP
•2 - 120 NP
•3 - 180 NP
•4 - 240 NP
•5 - 300 NP

•Have a good attitude - I, myself will reward players with Points depending on their attitude toward the academy, other players, and Admins/Mods. I will reward players when I want to so DO NOT PM me saying that you haven't gotten any Points.

"What can I do with these Points?"

•Shops - You may open your own Shops or buy something from a shop

For those of you that wanna know what kind of shops there are, here's a list:

•Deck Shops
                         •Art Shops
                         There's probably more but I just can't think of any now. If you have an idea for a Shop, PM me.

•Retest - If you feel that you got better and want a retest, then PM me and I'll let you know. Retests will be 450 NP

Any other ideas that you can spend your points on, PM me and I will think about it and if I like it, then I'll put it on here.

Donating Points

If you want to, you may donate some of your Points to someone else. If you do wanna do that, then PM me and I'll do it.

Anyway that's it! Have fun collecting your Points and good luck!

taotrio685
Admin

Duel Points : 1608

Back to top Go down